Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups bok choy
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon CinSoy Soy Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- Add water to a pot along with several drops of vegetable oil and pinch of salt. Mix it and let it boil. Add 2 cups of bok choy and boil for a minute, or until cooked through.
- Drain the veggies and transfer to a plate. Keep them aside.
- Preheat oil to a wok over medium-high heat. Add coarsely chopped garlic and stir-fry until golden. Turn the heat off.
- Pour oil along with garlic over veggies. Drizzle with a tablespoon of soy sauce. Serve immediately!