CinSoy Vegan Tofu Ricotta
CinSoy Tofu Ricotta
- 1 block CinSoy Firm Tofu
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp CinSoy White Miso
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Drain and press your tofu to remove excess water.
- Sauté onion and garlic over medium low heat in 1 tbsp olive oil until very tender. Add a splash of water if the pan gets dry.
- Let cool slightly, add to food processor and pulse until broken down.
- Add tofu, a little at a time, and continue processing until smooth.
- Add miso and slowly drizzle in the remaining oil until smooth and silky.
- Season with salt to taste.