Day After Thanksgiving Ramen
- 3 cups turkey broth
- 1 cup gravy
- 3 tbsp CinSoy Miso
- 1 serving ramen noodles
Toppings of choice:
- Veggies - green beans, Brussels sprouts, roasted carrots
- Soy marinated egg
- Crispy Onions
- Cranberry Sauce
- Simmer your broth with the gravy.
- Mix the miso in a small bowl with a spoonful of broth to combine. Pour in with the rest of the broth and adjust for seasoning - add a splash of soy sauce if you need.
- Cook your ramen noodles.
- Spoon the broth into 2 bowls and add the noodles.
- Top with your Thanksgiving leftovers.. anything goes! We love the crispy onions and tart cranberry sauce for balance.
- Top the bowl with a drizzle of chili crisp and enjoy!