Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 handfuls cremini mushrooms
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 8 stems broccoli
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bok choy
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon CinSoy Miso
- 1 + ½ tablespoon CinSoy Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Preheat oil in a wok. Stir-fry garlic, 2 tablespoons grated ginger and onion for few minutes, until softened.
- In the meantime, add a teaspoon of grated ginger, miso, lime juice, and soy sauce to a bowl. Mix well.
- Add carrots and pepper strips and cook for another few minutes. Then add in 2 handfuls of mushrooms, broccoli, and bok choy.
- Add miso sauce to the pan and toss well until all veggies are coated with the sauce.
- Serve right away with noodles or rice!