Cooking time: 20 minutes
For the Marinade:
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons CinSoy Soy Sauce
For the Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Add 3 tablespoons soy sauce, pepper, 4 tablespoons brown sugar, garlic, and a tablespoon of ginger to a bowl. Stir well.
- Add chicken to a gallon size zip lock bag/shallow dish. Pour marinade over chicken and shake it until chicken is fully coated with marinade. Refrigerate overnight or at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat half tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook each side until browned.
- Once done, remove chicken from the pan. Transfer chicken to a platter. Add leftover marinade to the skillet and bring to a light boil, whisking well. Cook until marinade is thick.
- Turn off the heat and transfer chicken back to the skillet. Toss well. Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions, if desired. Serve immediately!