Glazed Tofu Roast
- 1/2 cup CinSoy Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 block CinSoy Firm Tofu
- 2 tbsp CinSoy Miso
- 2.5 tbsp peach or apricot jam
- Zest from 1 orange
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Drain the tofu and lightly press the water out.
- Score in a criss cross pattern making sure to not cut through.
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a container that fits the whole block of tofu.
- Submerge the tofu and marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Flip every few hours to make sure the marinade penetrates the whole block.
- Remove from marinade and cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. It can help to lay some onion slices underneath to prevent the excess marinate from burning the tofu.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl.
- At the 45 minute mark, turn the oven to 425 degrees. Brush the glaze over the tofu and return it to the oven.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the glaze gets sticky and bubbly.
- Serve along side all of your favorite sides and enjoy!