Miso Poblano Verde Sauce
- 1 poblano (charred, peeled and deseeded)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 4 green onions
- 8 mint leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp CinSoy Miso
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Generous crank of black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp CinSoy Tamari
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Marinate tofu blocks in the vinaigrette base for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from marinade, skewer and grill.
- Blend the Miso Poblano Verde sauce until super smooth.
- Drizzle over your grilled tofu and enjoy!