Hassleback Chili Butternut Squash
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp CinSoy Chili Crisp
- 1 tbsp CinSoy Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel your butternut squash, cut in half and scoop out seeds.
- Lay the squash cut side down on a cutting board. Using chopsticks, slice the squash in hassleback style.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to preference.
- On a parchment or foil lined sheet pan place the squash cut side down. Drizzle the oil from the chili crisp mixture over the squash, set the solids to the side.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes or until almost tender.
- Scoop the chili crisp solids over the top and finish cooking for about 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!