- 1 cup CinSoy Tofu Cream Cheese (check out the recipe here!)
- 2 tbsp cilantro - chopped up
- 1/2 red onion - finely diced
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp CinSoy Soy Sauce Salt
- 10 jalapeños
- 10 slices of bacon
- Prepare your filling - mix the ingredients for the filling in a bowl. Season to taste - adjust the spices to your liking.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise. Scoop out the ribs and seeds.
- Fill with tofu cream cheese.
- Wrap in bacon (usually a half piece will work) and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and cooked through.
Serve with your other delicious Super Bowl snacks and GO BENGALS!