Maple Miso Roots
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 lbs. root vegetables, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow miso
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons miso, a tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoon rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons maple syrup.
- Add veggies to the sauce and toss well until coated.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking dish and roast in a preheated oven at 425 F for about 30 to 40 minutes, until caramelized and soft. Serve immediately!