Miso Butter Grilled Cheese
Garlic Miso Butter Grilled Cheese
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp CinSoy Miso
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch of chili flakes and black pepper
- Cheese of your choice - we went with cheddar and parm but the options are endless!
- 4 slices of bread
- Mayo and Butter for cooking
- Mix the softened butter with CinSoy Miso and grated garlic clove. Add a sprinkle of pepper and chili flakes if you want.
- Spread the mixture on the inside of your bread and cover with the cheese.
- Spread mayo on the outside of the bread and melt a tablespoon of butter in the pan.
- Cook over medium heat until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted inside. Enjoy!