Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons CinSoy Miso
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon CinSoy Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- Cooking Spray or vegetable oil
- Scallion for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of honey, a tablespoon of grated ginger, 4 tablespoons miso paste, 1 tablespoon grated garlic, 1/3 cup rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Add half the marinade to the chicken toss well and refrigerate for half an hour, covered.
- Coat the baking dish with cooking spray. Remove chicken from the marinade and transfer to a prepared baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 F for about 15 minutes. Then baste with pan juices and again bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn the broiler on and broil chicken until golden, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the remaining marinade to a pan bring to a light boil. Then turn the heat down and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle chicken with the sauce and garnish with chopped scallions.