Miso Butternut Squash Puree
- 1 medium butternut squash - cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Roasted Garlic Butter (Parisian Pantry)
- 2 tbsp CinSoy Miso
- 1 pack Tofu Gnocchi
- 1 1/2 tbsp Roasted Garlic Butter (Parisian Pantry)
- 1 delicata squash - sliced and roasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss cubed squash and garlic cloves in olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 350 degrees until fork tender.
- Add the squash, garlic butter and miso to a food processor. Puree until smooth - adjust for seasoning as needed.
- Pour the gnocchi into a pot of salted boiling water. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until they float to the surface.
- Remove from water and transfer to a hot pan. Sear until golden and crispy.
- Add in your Parisian Pantry butter and a spoonful of the cooking water. Toss to emulsify.
- Spread the squash puree on a plate and top with the buttery Tofu Gnocchi.
- Add in the roasted squash and some parmesan cheese. Enjoy!