- 1 pound chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 1 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce Salt
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c Panko Breadcrumbs
- 4 scallions - sliced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup CinSoy soy sauce
- 1/2 serrano pepper - sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
For the sauce:
- Combine all ingredients besides the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Bring up to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
- Mix cornstarch with water in a small bowl.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the sauce and whisk until thickened.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Season your chicken with Soy Sauce Salt and set aside for a few hours up to overnight. This will season the chicken throughout and make it nice and tender.
- Set up a breading station - flour, eggs, and panko .
- In the panko bowl - add in the whites of the sliced scallions, black pepper and sesame seeds.
- Bread your chicken - flour, egg and panko mixture.
- Shallow fry in the oil of your choosing until cooked through and golden brown.
- Top with the greens of the scallions and a drizzle of the spicy soy glaze.