Soy Ginger Beef & Broccoli
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb. flank steak, cut into thin 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup CinSoy Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to a bowl along with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Whisk well and add beef into it. Toss well.
- Take another bowl and whisk half cup soy sauce along with remaining tablespoon of cornstarch, 2 teaspoons of grated ginger, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic. Set it aside.
- Preheat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a nonstick sauté pan. Add beef and cook until completely cooked through, stirring constantly. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining oil and stir-fry 4 cups of broccoli florets and ½ cup sliced onions, for about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Transfer beef back to the pan and pour prepared sauce over the beef. Bring everything to a light boil and cook until sauce thickens slightly, for a minute. Enjoy!