Soy Glazed Salmon
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs. salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon packed light-brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 3 tablespoons CinSoy Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin cooking wine (Optional)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
To add some spice chop fresh chilis into the marinade or use a chili sauce like Siracha for an added kick.
- Add all the ingredients except for the fillets and lemon wedges to a bowl. Stir well until sugar has dissolved completely.
- Arrange fillets in a baking dish (skin side down). Pour glaze over fillets and toss fillets with glaze. Allow the fish to marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 F for about 15 to 20 minutes. Baste salmon with the glaze every few minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!