Spring Salad with Basil Miso Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 tbsp CinSoy Miso
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 4-6 leaves fresh basil
- Zest of 1 whole lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 head butter lettuce
- shaved radishes, fennel and shallots
- Asparagus - seared and seasoned with CinSoy Soy Sauce Salt
- edible flowers (optional but beautiful!)
- Add the vinaigrette ingredients to a blender cup or food processor.
- Process for about 10 seconds - until mostly smooth.
- Slowly add in the oil and process until emulsified.
- Assemble your salad and drizzle with this bright and herby dressing. Enjoy!