Tamari Cured Confit Egg Yolks
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup CinSoy Tamari
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Separate the eggs and reserve the whites for another use.
- Pour the Tamari and mirin over the yolks and refrigerate for 12 hours - gently turn the yolks at the halfway mark.
- Gently remove the yolks from the tamari mixture with a slotted spoon and put into an oven safe dish. Cover with oil.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave in for another 15.
- Remove the yolks from the oil and spread on a piece of grilled bread. Enjoy!