- 1 block CinSoy Tofu
- ½ onion diced
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ oregano
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp CinSoy soy sauce salt
- Tortillas and toppings of your choice - avocado, fresh salsa and cilantro are always a hit!
- Drain your tofu and set aside.
- Dice up the onions and peppers and sauté in a large pan until tender.
- Crumble in the tofu and cook until it starts getting browned and crispy.
- Combine the ingredients for your seasoning mix. Turn down the heat and add half of the seasoning, stirring well to coat all of the tofu. Add more seasoning if you would like.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes more on medium low.
- Serve as a taco filling or on top of a salad or taco bowl.