- 5 ounces plain greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- CinSoy Chili Crisp
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- Parsley, minced
- Rosemary, minced
1. Combine garlic and yogurt with a squeeze of lemon. Season with salt. Spread in bowls.
2. In a small pan over medium low heat, melt butter. Once lightly bubbling, add 1-3 tbsp of chili crisp (depending on spice preference) and allow flavors to meld for 1-2 more minutes.
3. In a nonstick pan, cook 2 sunny side up eggs. Once cooked to your preference, place on top of yogurt in bowl.
4. Drizzle chili crisp butter on top of egg and sprinkle with rosemary, parsley, and spirulina. Season with salt and pepper. And enjoy 😋
Recipe created by @CookinglikeaG