- 1 pound beef
- 1 1/2 tbsp CinSoy Chili Crisp
- 1 1/2 tbsp CinSoy Miso
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp CinSoy Soy Sauce Salt
- 3 scallion whites - sliced
Quick Soy Slaw
- 3 cups shredded cabbage and carrot mix
- 3 scallions, sliced - green part only
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp CinSoy Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp white sugar
- Mix the burger ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well until you have an evenly seasoned mixture but do not over mix.
- Mix the slaw in a separate bowl. Season accordingly and set aside.
- Portion the mixture into 4 patties. Cook in the method you prefer.
- Toast a bun and assemble your burger. Add a drizzle of chili crisp on top if you like a little extra kick.